P.S. Remember gift certificates for reflexology and Angel Card Readings are available for every occasion..
If you're looking to bring balance back into your life or if you are looking for ultimate relaxation and a healthier you - you've come to the right place. If life is a bit confusing and you are looking for clarity or for help with clearing the cobwebs in your mind, Sue Todd Reflexology and Readings is committed to your comfort and satisfaction.
If you are looking for a career in reflexology or to upgrade your reflexology skills, Sue Todd can assist you.
Reflexology has been found to reduce stress, improve circulation, assist the body to normalize metabolism and it is a wonderful adjunct to other healing modalities. It can reduce many common ailments such as stress, pain, PMS and a range of other conditions.
As a Certified Angel Card Reader, I can help you learn what you need to help you through life's ups and downs. Sometimes the readings lift the fogginess or clear away the cobwebs. Sometimes they point out annoying little habits we have. The purpose of the readings is to bring your life to joy.
Choose reflexology or an angel card reading or a combination of both to bring balance back to your body's systems and bring balance back to your life
Reflexology Services include:
- Foot Reflexology
- Hand Reflexology
- Facial AcuZone Reflexology
- Hot Stone Reflexology
- Maternity Reflexology
- Reflexology and Romance Parties
- Corporate Seminars (Hand Reflexology and Lunch and Learn)
- Life Coaching (Individual Coaching and Motivational Seminars)
- Reflexology Workshops
Continuing Education for the reflexologist includes:
Facial AcuZone Certification Courses (see the Reflexology Training Page) Make sure to read the testimonials on the testimonial page.
- Foot Reflexology Courses (with the Ontario College of Reflexology)
- Hand Reflexology Courses (with the Ontario College of Reflexology)
- Advanced Clinical Assessment of the Reflexology Client
- Supplementary Techniques in Reflexology
- Reading Between the Lines and Zones - assessing visual cues on the feet
- Reflexology with Hot Stones
For more information on these courses check our Reflexology Training page or contact Sue Todd directly at [email protected]
Explore the website and make sure to check out the Self Help Techniques page.
Contact us today!
This website has received visitors from all over the world. If you like you can sign the guest book.